FUELSTAT® resinae PLUS - Fuel Maintenance
The first stage in any fuel maintenance schedule should arguably begin with fuel testing to gauge the levels of contamination already present in the fuel system. Fuel testing technology company Conidia Bioscience are manufacturers of the FUELSTAT® resinae PLUS test kit.
This onsite fuel test can be conducted wherever fuel is manufactured, stored, distributed or consumed. The test can even be used prior to bunkering to check fuel quality before loading on board. What makes this product unique is that it is capable of detecting all known organisms which grow in fuel and in fuel systems within just 10 minutes, unlike current growth-based tests, which require a minimum of 72 hours to provide any results.
The objective of this test is to provide rapid screening of fuel samples, giving a quick and accurate assessment of microbiological growth in the fuel tank. It measures the amount of active growth in the sample and provides actions and alert levels. All of this is achived from the one FUELSTAT® resinae PLUS test kit and does not require any special skills or equipment.
For further information on fuel maintenance download the Fuel For Thought article from Onboard magazine.
Why test your fuel for Microbial Contamination?
- Prevent contaminated fuel coming on board
- Protect your ship from blocked filters, engine failure and corrosion
- Reduce the costs of maintenance and repair
- Ensure the longevity of your engine
Why use FUELSTAT®resinae PLUS tests?
- Relied upon in the aviation industry by 200 airlines - tried and tested and effective
- Quicker and more accurate than other tests on the market
- Easy to use, transport and dispose of
or email firstname.lastname@example.org