Join Our Team
We are expanding our accounts team and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Apprentice role.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining supplier accounts across multi currencies, including the processing and reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Processing credit card payments
- Processing and reconciliation of petty cash
- Accurate filing and housekeeping of company records
- Providing general assistance across the accounts team
Candidates must be highly organised and be able to prioritise their workload effectively. Experience in Microsoft Office programmes is essential and knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts would be an advantage.
They will need to be confident dealing with people at all levels and be able to use their initiative. A mature flexible attitude, a keen eye for detail and a good sense of humour are essential.
Hours will be Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm with a day at college studying towards Foundation Level AAT.
Position will be subject to acceptance onto to the AAT foundation or higher course.
A CV and covering email/letter are to be sent to Laura Howell email@example.com